Monday 7 October 2013

Wishlist #008

Hello and Happy Monday.
It's wishlist time again.
Wishlist 008


Origins Moisturiser - Stila Palette - Uniqlo Coat - Accessorize Rings - Maybelline Blush - Sleek Palette

Oh I do love a good pallette. Or two. These are a couple of the many I have been lusting after for a while and I deem them pretty perfect for Autumn. Just look at those warm, rich tones! I do love a good cream blush and after the success I had with my Maybelline cream blush in Berry, I really like the look of this pale peach Apricot. As for the Origins moisturiser, it's more pricey than what I usually go for but I have heard great things about it. I have been favouring a dewy look of late so I want to try something more moisturising than my (saintly) Effaclar Duo.

These rings from Accessorize are damn cute - who doesn't love some simple stacking rings? They are also in real silver so won't turn your fingers green, which is something I truly hate with a passion. Lastly, I have been desperately wanting a warm winter coat and this one from Uniqlo should fit the bill nicely. Yes, it is fleece and completely plastic but in person it looks like a super trendy shaggy coat but was so cosy when I tried it on in the shop. Need.

Unfortunately I am now officially a student and can't afford any of this. Christmas list, here I come...
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...