Sunday 29 September 2013

Bits & Bobs #001

Hello there!
I decided I wanted to have a more chit-chatty, casual post with less of a structure that will allow me to update if I want and just to talk to you! Therefore I am titling this post Bits & Bobs and by numbering it I feel more fancy. Is anyone else like this? Numbering things makes me feel accomplished. I really am quite peculiar.


I have scheduled this to go up on Sunday so first of all, a Happy Sunday to you! If all has gone according to plan I will have moved into my new Uni accommodation today. Yes, I got into Uni and will be studying Archaeology! I didn't quite get my grades but my insurance let me in anyway (how kindly) and I am so excited I can't even explain. I am sad to be leaving though, it didn't really hit me that I would actually be moving away from home until a few days ago because I was so focussed on the being there part of it all.

In other news, today is my Birthday! So second of all, a Happy Birthday to myself! People now think I'm a grown up, just don't tell them that a few weeks ago I got really excited about dinosaur stickers. Please? My brother has just started college and therefore is all grown up and knows everything, and will despair at how much of a child I am. This is the boy who has to check with me if his cheese pizza is properly cooked.

 Evidence of things I have done. Also, Pretty.

I know that I have totally ignored this blog the last couple of months, but A levels, holidays, about a month total without internet access, getting ready for uni and seeing family before I go along with a serious lack of blogging mojo mean that something's gotta give. Moving right along!

That's about all I have to say for the minute, so I will leave you with some of the things I've been loving lately. Enjoy!

1. Tumblr.
2. This video from Cassey of Blogilates and Chriselle Lim. Go follow them both now if you don't already!
3. Banana and peanut butter sandwiches.Mother of God who knew that could taste so good.
4. A certain Caroline Hirons. This woman is a skincare goddess and entirely responsible for my purchase of Hydralauron (which, after three days, I swear is already making a difference. Not a dry patch in sight!).
5. Pinterest. I am so addicted to Pinterest at the moment, like Tumblr I can spend hours on there and then it's two in the morning.

Once again, sorry this blog took an accidental haitus but I am back and happy to be blogging again.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...