Wednesday 26 June 2013

Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot review.

Hello!
I bought this (along with two other Soap & Glory powders) a few weeks ago and am really enjoying using them all so guess what? You're getting some reviews!







This Soap & Glory powder has the full and glorious title of One Heck of a Blot and is, as far as I know, only available at Boots for £12. I think there is still a buy-one-get-one-half-price on makeup so go go go!

The packaging of this pleases me, the label is cute and while the plastic case isn't the sturdiest in the world it will survive in a makeup bag. It also has a mirror which is easily large enough for touch ups and doesn't have some awful warp to it. I can't find how many grams there are on the label which is annoying, but it looks at the moment to be pretty standard. The texture of this is so soft and makes my skin feel so smooth when I've applied it. It also applies very matte on the skin, but doesn't look powdery (unless you were to apply with the sponge they give you without blending).

When you apply this it is very pale but this suits me fine and blends out very well on me, but might make darker skintones looks a little ashy. This applies very smoothly, as I have already raved about, and starts out matte but over the day gets a little sheenier. However I don't get shiny or need to reapply, so top marks Soap & Glory!

I clearly love this but it is very pricey for me... That said I will probably repurchase if it lasts a decent amount of time. Have you tried this?
x

2 comments:

  1. i love your detailed review on the product - i might check this out another time, it's really important that products feel comfortable and natural on the skin after application :)

    Check out my new grungy outfit featuring Suck Is Free! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would really recommend this :) x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...