Saturday 15 June 2013

Review: Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Sticks.

Hello!
I have been eyeing these up for a while but bought them a few weeks ago when they were on some kind of offer.






These Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Sticks cost £4.49 and are available from Boots and Superdrug. I bought 003 Bad Girl Bronze and 002 Bulletproof Beige, the neutrals in the line. There are some crazier green/blues/purples that are not really my thing but are very pigmented so give them a go if you're into that.

This comes in your basic jumbo eyeliner packaging - no fancy twist up action here I'm afraid. You get 3.25g and it looks like it would last a while. The texture of this is so smooth - it glides on so easily and is so creamy. I am worried it would smoosh easily though - you know what I mean, when it's so soft that you catch it on the lid and all of a sudden you have sultry bronze on the ceiling.

This stuff is really pigmented and packs a punch but is easily blended out without looking patchy. I like to use my fingers to control how far it blends to, and then clean up the with a dense fluffy brush. It then sets really well and I haven't found that it creases as long as I set it with some kind of powder.

Have you tried these? You should!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...