Sunday 28 April 2013

Wishlist #005

Hello!
I actually have a post for you today - wonder's will never cease. Today's virtual posting of joy is a wishlist - us beauty bloggers do love to want after things.  

Wishlist 005

I want to try a new shampoo and conditioner and as I have dry, damaged and destroyed hair this seems like a safe bet. And we all know Treseme is cheap as chips. I NEED the Real Techniques brush and then I will have all the ones I know I want - I'm toying with the eye set, I know I will never use the liner brush so I don't know if I will ever get it. This Garnier Perfect Blur is intriging me - I don't use a primer and would like to see how this works on my oily, oily skin. 

Now let us take a second and admire this bag. Oh Zara, how I love thee. I really want the City bag but it's just too big for my lifestyle. This, however, is less boxy and so will suit more casual occasions. And it has an over the top zip! I always looks for bags that can completeley zip closed but most do not. Sadness. This also has a tassel and is £10 cheaper than the original City bag which has me sold. Last but not least, we come to the shoes (Look! We are going in an anticlockwise order. What a nice surprise). I want some creepers dammit. That is all.
 x
Song of the day - Robyn, Call Your Girlfriend  

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that bag is so beautiful! Zara always manage to get it so right with their designs <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they just? There are always at least three that I want x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...