Monday 15 April 2013

Makeup of the Moment #003

Hello!

I've got a makeup look for you today, it's a little different to the ones I've posted recently.


Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation - Light Ivory 40
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1 Fair
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent
Dainty Doll Powder Blush - 001 Happy Shake
MUA Bronzed Perfection
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner - 001 Black
MUA Eyeshadow Trio - Chocolate Box 
17 Doll'd Up Mascara - Black
MUA Single Eyeshadows - shades 1 & 19
Carmex Lip Balm - Mint




I was a little more experimental with my makeup the other day and really liked the outcome, so I thought I'd share it with you. I only wore this to college and to be honest it's probably more eye makeup than most think appropriate but I always seem to do this. Life goes on.

It's a kind-of smokey eye, all I did was layer some eyeshadow over the smudged eyeliner pencil but I always do like this effect and find it works best with shimmery iridescent eyeshadow because they look one way over the black eyeliner then another colour altogether when blended out. Shimmery colours also add lots of dimension with only one colour - lazy girl tricks!

Do you like these posts?

Song of the day - Bastille, Thinking Ahead (Original by Frank Ocean)

2 comments:

  1. I think MUA eyeshadow are dupes for MAC eyeshadows! :) xx

    Check out my latest article!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no MAC eyeshadows because as much as I want them they are too damn expensive. MUA is good enough for me! x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...