Wednesday 3 April 2013

Makeup of the Moment #002

Hello :)
I've been wearing less makeup recently so haven't looked interesting enough to show you all, but I do wear a full face to work so that is what I have for you today. The sun was ACTUALLY shining while I did my makeup but hid away again when I took photos - probably for the best as it was shining straight in my window and I would have had window frame shaped shadows on my face.
 
When I lay it all out it looks like less than I thought - it feels like I put more on!
Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation - I'm shade 51
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer - the lightest shade
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder - again, the lightest shade
MUA Bronzed Perfection as contour and blended around my eyes
ELF Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
Natural Collection blush in Peach Melba - kind of between my contour and the ELF blush
No7 Highlighter - it was from a Spring collection last year (?)
MUA eye primer
Sleek Au Naturel palette (Taupe, Cappucino, Nougat & Regal on the eyes and Bark for brows - ironic after my ode to MUA shade 19 on Monday)
L'oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara
Soap & Glory SuperCat pen liner

 Natural light - and messy background!

Flash and paleface - but at least matchy matchy with my neck.

It's not particularly fancy, I mainly focus on something that isn't going to fade badly so pretty simple, with an emphasis on my skin (which is looking pretty good at the moment, touch wood).
The foundation is a tad too dark for my skin but does last all day, save for some inevitable fade around my nose which seems to be where foundation goes to die.
This is a pretty simple and natural look that isn't over the top which is not especially interesting blogging but is however more appropriate for my job.

Would you like to see more posts like this?

Song of the day - Bon Jovi, In These Arms

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...