Wednesday 16 January 2013

Makeup of the Moment #001


Happy Wednesday!
This is a scheduled post (fancy) and as this goes up I will actually be at my boyfriends house having seen the back of his January exams. Mine isn't for two weeks though, boo!
I thought I would show you what I've been putting on my face of late, as I have bought quite a few new products recently including my first every MAC purchase (courtesy of previously mentioned boyfriend).



Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation 51 Light Vanilla - MAC Pro Longwear concealer NC15 - Collection Lasting Perfection concealer Light 2 - Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder 001 Transparent - MUA eyeshadow shade 19 (for my brows) - Boots 17 cream eyeshadow in Wild Nude - Soap&Glory Lid Stuff eyeshadow quad in What's Nude - MUA Every Lash Mascara - Rimmel blush 041 Bronze - No7 Highlighter - Cherry Carmex - Boots 17 Mirror Shine lipstick in Beehive (not shown)



I apologise sincerely for the colour of my face. Combine a ghosty pale complexion with bad bad winter light and this is what you get. Hurry up summer! It has also washed my eyeshadow out a bit, it's a bit darker in real life.

As I already said, the MAC concealer is in my possession thanks to my ever so lovely boyfriend. He knows what a makeup freak I am and upon his suggestion we went to the MAC counter and they suggested the Pro Longwear which he then bought for me. I am too lucky.

The Bourjois foundation is very new to me, I've had it less than a week but I am really happy with how it's working on my skin. My previous foundation was working perfetly until it decided it just didn't want to stay on my face. I had been using it for about 2 months and changed nothing in my skincare routine so it must be witchcraft. Anyhow, I needed a new foundation and this one stays on my face *dances*.

The blush changes fairly regularly and I might change the lip colour occasionally, but the rest have been staples since I started using them.
What are your current makeup bag staples?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...